I love working from home, and while there are many advantages of working from home, one disadvantage I found is that I tend to snack a lot more than when I worked outside of the home. We are very intentional about purchasing lots of fruit to snack on, but sometimes fruit alone doesn’t cut it. Sometimes I need just a little bit more to satisfy my sweet tooth. Sometimes I’ll just grab a yogurt. Yogurt is a staple in my house. We buy it every week. Sometimes I eat it straight from the container and sometimes I add it to my smoothies. This week, I created a quick recipe using yogurt.
I recently purchased a new Greek yogurt called Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips! This yogurt has a Mousse-like consistency. They are also really healthy, featuring 0% fat, 9 grams of protein, and 100 calories per container. Because of this I decided to make a yogurt dip for fruit featuring the vanilla cupcake flavored Yoplait® Greek Whips! yogurt since it wouldn’t add on too many calories. For my yogurt fruit dip, I used 5 ingredients as outlined below.
How to Make Yogurt Fruit Dip
Yogurt Fruit Dip Ingredients:
- 1 4 oz container of Yoplait® Greek Whips! vanilla cupcake yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix yogurt and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Add syrup and vanilla. Mix well
- Mix in some of the cinnamon and use the remainder as a garnish.
- Serve with apples, pears, crackers or other dippers.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
The end result is so yummy, and definitely satisfying! It’s the perfect yogurt dip for apples or any other kind of fruit.
TRY Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips! FOR YOURSELF!
– SAVE $1.00 ON FIVE Yoplait® when you buy FIVE CUPS any variety Yoplait® Greek, Yoplait® Greek 100 or Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® yogurt. Print out your Yoplait® coupon today!
PLEASE NOTE: offer is void in NV, NJ & ND
Have you ever tried making your own yogurt dip for fruit?