Back pain can be unbearable and it is important to find the right causes of your back pain in order to ensure that you are treating it correctly. There are many different types of treatments for back pain but it is most important to find out what is causing your pain in order to ensure that you are treating it properly. Listed here are the main causes of back pain as well as the best back pain treatments that are readily available:
- Bad posture. One reason that can cause a lot of back pain is bad posture. This is something that can be easily remedied as you can get a standing desk at work or you can purchase a new chair that will help with your back.
- Herniated or slipped discs. Another major cause of back pain is a herniated or slipped disc that can cause a great deal of pain. This can mean that the soft tissue between your joints has come out which can cause a lot of pain between your joints until the pain is resolved.
- Bulging discs. Bulging discs can also cause some pain but not as much as a herniated disc or a slipped disc can cause. If the bulging disc presses on a nerve, then you will definitely feel the pain.
- Degenerative disc disease. This means that your bones will start to rub together which can cause a lot of pain due to your discs wearing thin.
- Inflammation on the sacroiliac joint. You may also experience inflammation which can lead to a lot of pain. This is a type of pain that can be resolved and can also be helped with an anti-inflammatory diet!
- Pinched nerve. A pinched nerve can be caused by a bone spur or a herniated disc and can be very painful.
- Accidents or injuries. There are many different types of accidents or injuries that you may experience that can cause a lot of pain as well.
As you can see, there are many different causes of back pain. It is vital to find the right causes of back pain as well as the right treatment options for back pain in order to ensure that you stay out of pain and can resume your normal activities again. You will also want to be sure that you find the best options for healing the pain so that it won’t come back. You may want to visit a neurosurgeon or a neurologist in order to get more insight into your treatment options as well. They can help you determine the best ways to relieve the pain.
If you want to learn more about pain relief that is associated with your back pain, then you will want to find the right spinal center that can help assess your case and find the right solutions for you. You can start by contacting the experts over at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates. They are the leading experts in the spinal care and can help you find the right options for your back pain.