This is a sponsored post.
Time management is not something that comes easily for me. Juggling motherhood and work requirements keeps me very busy, and I find myself working just about all of the time. In fact, there are days when it seems like 24 hours just isn’t enough. I’ve been reading up on how I can be more productive and came across the concept of using five minutes a day to get things done. While five minutes here and there doesn’t seem like much, it really adds up.
If all you have is five minutes in a day for yourself, what would you do? If you think it’s impossible to get anything done within a span of just 300 seconds, then think again. Five minutes a day is all you need to get small tasks done, rest your weary heart and refresh your soul. If you use this time wisely, you can actually get quite a bit done.
Here is a list of five things you can do in five minutes:
1. LOOK YOUNGER – Try new Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Restorative Night Cream with its ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex of antioxidants, vitamins, and powerful anti-aging ingredients. It helps improve elasticity and firmness for younger-looking skin in just one week.
2. DECOMPRESS – Identify a quick walking path, whether it’s to the garden or around the block. Put on your headphones and take a quick jaunt to unwind after a long day.
3. SHOW GRATITUDE – Handwrite a thank you note and drop it in the mail.
4. DECLUTTER – Tackle a necessary chore, such as cleaning out your handbag or sorting through that stack of mail.
5. SAVOR THE MOMENT – Pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee. Instead of rushing to the next thing, cozy up on the couch and enjoy!
See! You can be really productive in only five minutes! Even if you are crazy busy like I am, you should be able to find a few snippets of time throughout the day to get things done.
What are some quick tasks that you can get done in five minutes?