So, today is National Cheesecake Day! It seems like there are food holidays out there for just about all types of foods, but I think this is the most decadent one! I love cheesecake, but hardly eat it because it is just so rich, calorie laden and high in cholesterol. But I’m guessing that having some just this one day won’t be too much of a big deal, right? So with that said, I rounded up some interesting and delicious looking cheesecake recipes from all over the web. Check out what I found below.
1. Carrot Cake Cheesecake – I love carrot cake and I love cheesecake. The thought of these two types of cakes all in one sounds heavenly to me!
2. Lemon Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake – This cheesecake features Meyer lemons and is both tang and sweet at the same time.
3. Mocha Cheesecake – The inclusion of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee is an interesting twist that I must try.
4. Butterfinger Cheesecake Pie – This cheesecake is filled with chunks of Butterfinger candy and looks super easy to make.
5. Snickers Cheesecake Pops – I’ve heard of cake pops, but never heard of cheesecake pops. I can’t wait to make these!
6. Instant Mini Cheesecakes – These mini cheesecakes would be the perfect dessert for your next gathering.
7. Strawberry Swirl Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – The inclusion of both strawberries and chocolate in this recipe, makes a for a winning combination.
8. Biscoff Cheesecake – This biscoff cheesecake features a hint of caramelized sugar and cinnamon. Yum!
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake Sandwiches – I have always loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so I’m sure I’ll love the salty, sweetness of these cheesecake sandwiches.
10. Vegan Summer Berry Cheesecake – This yummy cheesecake is vegan and gluten free.
11. Black Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake – I love that this cheesecake features fresh berries.
12. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – I love the combination of pumpkin and cheesecake. It’s just so yummy!
13. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – This amazing looking cheese cake features mocha icing! Nom, nom!
14. Lemon Cheesecake Bars – These amazing cheesecake bars feature a shortbread crust and are sugar-free and gluten-free.
15. Tiramisu Cheesecake – This coffee flavored cheesecake looks so decadent.
16. Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake – This vegan pumpkin cheesecake is moist and sweet and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
17. No Bake Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake – This no bake cheesecake is perfect for these hot summer days.
18. Wild Blueberry Cheesecake – This fruit laden cheesecake looks gorgeous!
19. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake – This cool and sweet cheesecake would make a great summer dessert.
20. Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars – This tangy cheesecake features fresh strawberries, and a buttery shortbread crust. What more could you want?
21. Nutella Mini Cheesecakes – One word…Nutella!
22. 10 Minute Single Serve Cheesecake – Craving cheesecake but don’t want to bake whole pie? This single serve cheesecake recipe is for you!
23. Cinnamon Chip Cheesecake – I’ve never had cinnamon chip anything before and really want to try this cinnamon chip cheesecake. It looks delicious!
24. Plum Glazed Black and White Cheesecake – These little cheesecake tartlets look amazing.
25. Lemon Cheesecake Bars – This crème brulee top cheesecake is one I really want to try making.
What’s your favorite kind of cheesecake?