There is no feeling that beats the feeling of love. The feeling of knowing that there is someone who deeply cares for you. To the world, you may just be a person but to your partner you are the world. However, the challenge comes in keeping the love spark ignited, especially when both of you are busy making a living and raising children. Many relationships wither away because of losing the spark that initially drew the couple together. That’s why you always have to keep trying new things to keep the spark alive. One way to add a little fun to your relationship is with texting games for couples.
Texting is a good way to have fun with your spouse. Philip loves to send me funny photos and videos he finds online. I tend to send him the funny things that Z.E.N. says throughout the day. But there are more ways to have fun with texting. Texting games, for instance, are and easy way to connect with your significant other. What are these games you ask? Here are a few texting games for couples that you can try:
1. Would you rather?
This is a game with alternating series of questions. Start with contemporary questions to set the mood before indulging into more romantic ones. For example, you can begin with a question like; would you rather go a day, “without a phone or a toothbrush?” Each question should lead to the other and to spice it up a little bit you can go the romantic way; for example, you can pose the question “would you rather kiss under the rain or at the beach?” Try this game today and you will be surprised by how fun it can get.
2.Truth or dare?
Yeah, yeah, I know this one is a classic, but it is still a great way to have fun with your spouse. The only difference in playing the texting version of the game is that the dares are texted. Here one partner asks the other if they want to take a dare or answer a question truthfully. For the truths, pose a question for your spouse; one that he/she should answer honestly. For the dare, text the dare to your spouse; in return, they can prove they completed the dare by taking a picture of the completed dare task and sending it back.
3.Where am I?
You can never get enough of this one. Basically, your spouse describes the surroundings of where he/she is. the twist is the location has to be a place that both of you have been to. The other partner has to then guess the place. If the guess is accurate, it then becomes the other partner’s turn to creates his/her description and so on. The good thing about this game is that you don’t have to be at the place you are describing; you can think of a location that you both have been to.
4.Never have I!
This is one sure game to reveal a lot about your spouse. The game commences with taking turns by making declarations of the things you have never done before. You lose a point when you agree to have done something that your spouse has never done. This is a fun way to learn more about your partner and take your relationship to the next level.
Texting games can elevate a couple to greater heights of fun and love. Refresh your relationship and have fun with the above texting games for couples.
What other texting games have you played?
For more Valentine’s Day entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- The Perfect Romantic Playlist for your Valentine Getaway by Jennifer Sikora
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Awesome Romantic Movies on Netflix by Mom on the Side
- Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families by Our Family World
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opionated
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search by MommaDJane
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- 8 Totally Awesome Valentine’s Day Movies to Watch by How Was Your Day
- Valentine’s Day Nonfiction by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 25 Valentine’s Day Movies for Family Movie Night by Stuffed Suitcase
- 8 Free Printable Valentine’s Day Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Anti-Love Stories by The Guavalicious Life
- 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers by Views from the Ville